Follow me here:

Follow me!

Thursday 3 December 2015

Priceline Haul. #feelingspendy


Every time I go into Priceline I seem to come out with something... It's hard not to sometimes! But this time some serious damage was done. So here's the overview of my shopping spree.

Most of this haul were repurchases of products that I love. Firstly, I got another bottle of the Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer. This primer isn't as siliconey as others I've tried and it feels quite light on the skin. It also really helps to make my base sit nicer on my skin and last much longer. 

Another repurchase was the Maybelline Colour Drama Lipstick in 310 (Berry Much). These are kind of a cheaper version of the Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencils, but they're a bit creamier, and don't have the same staying power as the Nars ones, but they're a quarter of the price!

Next was the L'Oreal Colour Riche Lip Liner Magique in Transparent. This lip liner is perfect for all lipstick colours, which saves you having to buy a different shade for all of your favourite lipsticks. It has a kind of waxy texture, but it definitely helps stop my lipstick from bleeding, and makes it last longer.

L'Oreal Collection Exclusive Reds in Latitia's Red. These were a limited collection, and I had so many compliments when I wore this dark wine shade, I decided I needed to get a back up before they weren't available anymore! 

This shopping trip was the first time I picked up the Garnier Micellar water, and I was glad that I did! For me, it rivals Bioderma, and is very affordable. And even better, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin!

The Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eye Shadows are incredibly popular products, so I picked up a couple more shades, from the Metals collection I got Inked in Pink, and from the original collection I picked up Bold Gold. I've tried other shades in this range before, and while they are brilliant eye shadows, I would say the lighter colours, (such as the pink) don't seem to last as long or be as pigmented as the darker shades such as the cult favourite Bad to the Bronze. 

So that'll leave me broke for a while!
What have you picked up from Priceline or the drugstore lately?

Beth. x


No comments:

Post a Comment