Follow me here:

Follow me!

Thursday 4 February 2016

Elizabeth & James Nirvana White


As you would've seen in this post, I had my first in-store experience at Sephora in Melbourne recently, and things got #spendy.  One of the things I purchased was the Elizabeth & James Nirvana White perfume in the tiny roller ball form.  Well, it turns out I adored the perfume so much, I had to go back to get the full size.

The packaging of this perfume is so sleek and beautiful, and the smell is absolutely beautiful. It has notes of Peony, musk, and muguet. For me, it smells more rosy and floral, and is a scent that can be for the day or the evening. It also tends to last all day.

Have you tried any of the Elizabeth & James perfumes - Nirvana White or Black? I've heard that people tend to prefer one or the other, but I definitely prefer the lighter more floral scent of the Nirvana White.

Beth. x


No comments:

Post a Comment