Follow me here:

Follow me!

Thursday 17 July 2014

Great coat, I love that hat... #1: The Piano Dress.



It's not often that I pull on the heels and head out for a night out, but my lovely friends convinced me that I needed to attend their university ball, (which happened about a month ago).  I obviously needed a new dress for the occasion, so I headed straight to Modcloth online, and found this gorgeous piano dress

The dress itself is lovely.  It has pockets (+1000000 practicality points), it fits well, and you don't have to worry about it being to short or too low cut.  It sits just above the knees, so you can dance the night away and not have to worry if you're showing your underwear.

I wore my red London Underground heels which I bought from Polly Shoes about five years ago; I know they're comfy, and will go with pretty much anything. 

On my lips I wore my favourite lip product of all time, the Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella.  This product is matte, and so lasts a looooooong time. I didn't need to reapply at all. 


Dress: Me, Myself and Ivories Dress - Modcloth
Shoes: Red heels - Polly Shoes (kind of similar ones here.)

Necklace: Red statement necklace - Diva (similar here, here and here).
Bracelet: Antique fork cuff - Daylesford Artist (similar here).
Watch: Black Swatch watch - Swatch
Ring: Antique teaspoon ring - Port Campbell market (similar here).

Lipstick: Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella - Mecca Cosmetica.

With my gorgeous friends on the night.




An outfit post... A bit strange in these parts, but I hope you like it! 

Beth. x


2 comments:

  1. Hey Beth! I nominated you for the Liebster Award :)
    here is the link http://laurenellen1.blogspot.com.au/2014/07/liebster-award.html to find out more. :)
    I hope you enjoy participating! :D x

    -Lauren
    http://laurenellen1.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete