Follow me here:

Follow me!

Sunday 14 July 2013

Beach Snaps.

I recently got to spend some time at the lovely beach town of Barwon Heads.  The weather was lovely, so I dusted off my old faithful Canon 550D and headed towards the beach.
Here are some of the many photos that I took:

I love capturing sunlight and working with interesting light.




I also love photographing different textures... And this wooden wall definitely caught my eye!


And a shadow seflie never goes astray!

So although it's currently the middle of Winter here, I got to make the most of the gorgeous weather and amazing scenery to wile away a few hours. 

6 comments:

  1. These pictures are so pretty!

    pink-puffins.blogspot.in
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pics are so pretty! i really want to visit aus one day

    http://beccahearts.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww it looks so picturesque, but it's too cold here at the moment! I'm counting down until spring!

    Would you mind checking out my blog? x Erin

    louiseerin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. I saw the ocean for the first time earlier this year and could not get enough. It was so incredible beautiful.

    I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! I like how you captured the detailing of the wooden wall.

    ReplyDelete